Do you pay your bills online?
Have you tried online giving?
It is quick and easy. No need to register.
Safe and secure.
We are pleased to announce that St. Monica Church now provides online giving through software called ParishSOFT Giving (formerly ConnectNow Giving). This is a convenient and safe way to make a one-time or recurring donation.
ParishSOFT Giving is part of our parish database. It is less expensive for the parish and contributions are automatically entered into the database (rather than the secretary printing out a report and manually entering them).
Getting started is easy!
Just click the ParishSOFT giving link below.
When you participate, your gift will transfer directly into the parish bank account. And you won’t have to remember to write a check or stop by the ATM on Sundays!
If you manage your bills online, why not give to your church online? It’s safe and secure, and you decide exactly when your gift is made and where it goes. So if you forgot your envelope last week, or if you missed our second collection, you can go online and make a gift to the special collection fund or our regular offertory.
To Create Your ParishSOFT Giving Account
2. Click on Sign In or New? "Register for acount" link.
3. Set up your Donor Profile by entering your info., email & password (NOTE: Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers but no special characters).
4. Then you may set up your donations, scheduling recurring or one time, enter your banking info., etc. This new system also lets you include more than one fund at a time from this page (all St. Monica collections will be included on the drop down list). With more funds to be added in the future.
Additionally, dont forget to:
CREATE YOUR OWN LOGIN TO CHECK YOUR PARISH REGISTRATION.
How to Use Text Giving
Giving by text is hands-down the easiest way to give.
Text the word GIVE to 210-791-9812
If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
Click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”
Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
Select the fund, enter the donation amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the church/organization’s text giving number. Ex: 250 tithe for $250.00 to the Tithe fund.
Online Giving meets the highest banking-level security standards set forth by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to ensure safe and confidential transactions. In fact, your banking information is encrypted in the system and is not accessible to any users or administrators of the ParishSOFT Giving system. When you manage your own account information, your church never needs to handle checks or worry about locking up documents containing your account information. And you’ll always be certain that your gifts are direct-deposited into your church’s account.
1. ParishSOFT Giving makes it easy to give, even when you are unable to attend church.
2. You never have to bring cash, checks, or giving envelopes to church.
3. ParishSOFT Giving is secure. You can trust that your information is safe.
4. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget!
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church’s bank account.
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Your bank statement and the ParishSOFT Giving system both provide reports that document your electronic transactions.
It costs you absolutely nothing!
You can cancel your authorization by cancelling your gifts and donation dates at any time.