Online Welcome Packet and Application
NEW STUDENTS: CLICK HERE FOR YOUR WELCOME PACKET AND APPLICATION! (Under Contruction)
Discount on Early Registration until Feb. 1 (Under Construction)
We can't wait for you to join our family. Please bring these items for registration. If any are missing, please contact the school so we can support you.
- Application Form
- Academic Records release for transfer students 1st-8th only
- - Report Card, Testing Data, Academic Accommodations from previous school
- Current Immunization Records and Compliance with Texas Health Code
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the Parent/Legal Guardian Government issued ID
- A copy of the Parent/Legal Guardian Social Security Card
- Verification of military service
- Current legal court documents (if applicable)
- I-20 for International Students
- If a student is transferring from another Catholic school, all accounts must be cleared at the sending school before registration and enrollment can be completed.
All incoming students and families will meet with the school principal.
Completed applications may be mailed, dropped off in person or e-mailed.
2022-2023 Student Tuition and Fees
Application Fee: NO APPLICATION FEE
Returning Students: BEFORE April 15th: $300 for first student, $150 for each additional student
NEW students: $500 for first student, $425 for each sibling (up to 2 siblings)
FACTS ACCOUNT FEE:
Online bill payment portal---FACTS set up fee ($20 to $50). Fees go directly to FACTS not SMCS.
Payment is accepted only through RenWeb/FACTS on the 5th or 15th of each month.
10 Month Rate
Aug to May
11 Month Rate
July to May
12 Month Rate
June to May
10% Tuition discount for each sibling.
5% Tuition discount for Military Families with PCS orders.
Apply for support at Hope for the Future for Graduating Kindergarten to 8th Grade.
Families that complete an application and have significant needs will be considered for additional support as school resources allow.
AIAL Sports Fee. Billed month of first sport played. 5th-8th Grade, $100 for one sport, $50 each additional sport
8th Grade Graduation Fee due by November 15, $75
Mandatory School Fundraiser due by January 15, each family must sell or pay for $150 worth of Catholic Life Tickets.
Lunch $4.50 (Small portion), $5.50 (Large portion), $6.00 (Healthy portion).
Provided by CRAVE-IT Nutrition.
Registration Fee Includes: Archdiocesan Testing Fees, Parent Emergency Alert System*, PTC Dues, Curriculum Support, Technology Support**
The actual cost to educate is $8,564.00 (tuition only) at SMCS.
We are able to keep our tuition below this rate due to fundraising, generous donors, and being good stewards of our resources.
If you or another are able to help us close the gap please visit our Guardian Angel Fund page.