We are honored that you are considering sending your student to SMCS!
St. Monica Catholic School admits students of any race or national origin to programs and activites with all rights and privileges. Equal opportunity and access is provided to students without regard to religion, race, national origin, or gender.
Pre-Kinder 3: Students must be at least three years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year and must be toilet trained.
Pre-Kinder 4: Student must be four years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year.
Kindergarten: Student should be five years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year.
1st Grade: Student should be six years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year. Exception may be granted in the case of a student who has completed Kindergarten in another state where the entering age is lower, provided there is also a written statement from the prior teacher that the student is ready for the 1st Grade and that the student can demonstrate readiness for our program with testing. Any exceptions to the above must be made with the principal’s approval.
How to Apply
Before acceptance all students need to provide the following records along with school application forms, available under application tab.
1. Official birth certificate
2. Baptismal certificate (when applicable)
3. Current immunization record (required to be up to date per CDC guidelines)
4. Verification of academic record (for transfer students)
5. Any current legal court documents, including divorce, restraining order,
custody agreements, etc.
6. Student Media Consent Form
7. Acknowledgement Relating to Coronavirus/COVID -19